Friday 4 January 2019

Deluxe Sugarplum 10 Card Workshop



'Feels Like Home' - 10 Card Workshop 


We are kicking off the New Year with brand new products from the Close to my Heart Seasonal Expressions Ideas Book. When I first got this New Catalogue back in late November, I fell in love with the "Feels like Home" Collection and knew I had to make some gorgeous cards. I love to create cards by pairing the beautiful Picture My Life Cards with the  coordinating Compliment stickers and die-cuts. They were so easy and simple to make and I just love how they turned out so I couldn't wait to share them with. These soft pastel purple tones and striking black and white floral patterns, make for a gorgeous collection. 




In this 10 Card Workshop I have used the fabulous January Stamp of the Month, Card Captions for all the sentiments on the cards. This is a must have stamp set for any Card Marker, as it features 19 sentiments in a variety of fun fonts. It's the perfect Stamp set to grab when you are card making.




I love using the Close to my Heart Card Making pattern book for inspiration when designing cards. It's called Make It from Your Heart Volume 4 and features 24 unique card patterns, with all the cutting measurements that you need to make cards fast, simple and easy. I've chosen to pair the Feels Like Home Picture My Life Cards and Co-ordinating Compliments with some Sugarplum Cardstock, Silver Foil Paper and Sugarplum Glitter Gems for extra sparkle. These are my 3 favourite cards from this Workshop. 






I am sharing my Full Colour Instructions with you so you can create these 10 cards, in the comfort of your own home with just a few new products from the Seasonal Expressions Ideas Book. If you live in Australia you can receive the "Feels Like Home" 10 Card Workshop Instructions for FREE with any purchase of $30 or more in my online Close to my Heart store.

This Card Workshop File is available to purchase for a cost of $10 Australian dollars (via PayPal) for Close to my Heart Consultants, who would like to use them to grow their business. Email me for more information at goldilocksgifts@gmail.com.

Looking forward to sharing more of my new Artwork with you very soon. 

Happy crafting,

Jane Molloy xo


Note: To create these 10 cards you will need the following Supplies (along with My Instructions) which are available to purchase from my Close to my Heart store.


Supplies List:
Feels Like Home - Picture My Life Cards (X7243E)
Feels Like Home Compliments (X7243C)
January Stamp of the Month - Card Captions (S1901)
White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack (X254) - only use 10 
Sugarplum Glitter Gems (Z4192) - 1/2 pack 
Silver Embellishing Tread (Z4213) 
Sugarplum Cardstock (X5989) - 1 Sheet
Silver Foil Paper (Z3366) - 1 Sheet
3-D Foam Dots (Z3342) 
Charcoal Ink Pad (Z2831)

Basic Tool Kit is also required like 12" Trimmer, Scissors, Bone Folder, Glue dots, Adhesives, Stamp Blocks and Scalloped thin cut to create these cards. 


No comments:

Post a Comment