Tuesday 7 May 2019

True Love 10 Card Workshop with Mini Cards


True Love 10 Card Workshop by Jane Molloy


True Love 10 Card Workshop 

with Mini Cards 


I am so excited that the Seasonal Expression 2 Ideas Book is now available with so many gorgeous new papers, stamps, stickers, thin cuts and bling. It's like Christmas every 4 months when a new Close to my Heart Ideas Book launches. As soon as I saw the True Love Collection revealed at the Australian Convention in March I knew it would make the most gorgeous Wedding and Birthday cards. In April I got stuck into designing cards with the True Love Complements and True Love Picture my Life Cards.


True Love Complements


True Love Picture My Life Cards

I have used the Sugarplum Glitter Paper and the brand new Rose Gold loose sequins to add extra sparkle and elegance to these cards. I love the beautiful Wedding Dress and Floral designs of these Picture my Life Cards. Sugarplum, Ballerina and Sapphire are the latest colour trends. I love how Close to my Heart have paired these 3 colours together, to bring a sense of class to this Wedding Collection. I also featured the pretty new Lace Border Thin Cuts in these cards and it was the first time I used this Thin Cut. It's so sweet and dainty and it will be so popular in this new Ideas Book. It you love it as much as I do, grab it to add to your Thin Cuts collection.  There cards were so fun and easy to make and I've stamped sentiments from the upcoming June Stamp of the Month - It's your day to Sparkle. 


Lace Border Thin Cuts


Here are a few of my favourite card designs from this Workshop. I loved creating all of these card designs. Which one is your favourite? 

From Miss to Mrs - it's your day Card


XOXO Special Day Card


Happy Birthday Cake Card


Love Card


I had lots of cute die-cuts, stickers and Picture my Life cards left over once I created these 10 Cards that I couldn't resist making a set of 5 Mini 3" Cards. These would be perfect for small gift tags for Wedding and Birthday gifts. What do you think?

5 Mini Cards


I have designed this True 10 Card Workshop with Mini Cards along with detailed  assembly Instructions including 12 full colour photos. You can create these cards in the comfort of your own home with just a few supplies from the new Seasonal Expressions 2 Ideas Book. If you live in Australia you can receive the "True Love" 10 Card Workshop Instructions for FREE (via email) with any purchase of $30 or more in my online Close to my Heart store.

This 10 Card Workshop file is available to purchase for $10 (Australian dollars) via PayPal. A great resource for Close to my Heart Consultants to share with their customers and grow their business. Email me for more information at goldilocksgifts@gmail.com

If you enjoyed this Blog post? 
View my previous Blog posts for my three additional Card Workshops from the Seasonal Expressions 1 Ideas Book. 


Until next time, Happy Crafting,

Jane Molloy 


True Love 10 Card Workshop with Mini Cards


Supply List
  • True Love Picture My Life Cards (X7244E)
  • True Love Complements (X7244C)
  • White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack (X254) use only 10 
  • Loose Sequins - Rose Gold (Z4065) - small amount
  • Lace Border Thin Cut (Z4060) - cut 3 only 
  • White Daisy Cardstock (X6027) - 1 sheet or 5 Mini 3” Card Bases
  • Sugar Plum Cardstock (X5989) - 1/4 sheet
  • Sugarplum Glitter Paper (Z4188) - 1 sheet
  • 3-D Foam Dots (Z3342) or Foam Tape
  • It’s Your Day to Sparkle Stamp Set (S1906) - available in June

Helpful Tools 


  • Exclusive Ink Stamp Pads - Eggplant (Z2847) and Black (Z2805) for sentiments
  • 1” x 3 ½” , 2” x 2” Acrylix Block
  • VersaMat
  • Stamp Scrubber & Spritz Cleaner
  • Clear Shimmer Brush - optional
  • Micro-tip Scissors
  • 12” Trimmer
  • Adhesives (of your choice)
  • Glue Dots (various sizes)
  • Exclusive Ink Stamp pads - for inking edges Ballerina (Z6501), Sage (Z6504), Mint (Z6503)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Laurie, this is one of my favourite collections from the current Ideas Book.

      Delete